Making money with youtube is one of the biggest factors why people nowadays want to be famous by being a youtuber. A thousand likes can garner you a lot of businesses who willing to post ads on your videos. But in reality, you can’t have a healthy income based on Youtube ad revenue alone. Though honestly, it may sound simple and an easy fix.
In other words, you’re only going to make a couple of thousand dollars for every million views. And, make no mistake about it; getting millions of views is very challenging. The good news is that YouTube ads aren’t the only revenue-generating opportunities for creative individuals willing to work hard and develop actual business plans.
Tips on how to make money with Youtube:
- Think outside the box- Can you make real money with YouTube? Absolutely. Are you going to generate a massive income by relying on impression-based ad revenue? Probably not. Instead, you need to identify ways in which you can leverage YouTube’s network to accomplish revenue streams.
- Promote your products on Youtube- If you’re creating your own products or would like to, YouTube offers unlimited ways for you to promote your products and make sales. Products you can create include ebooks, apps, art, and music.
- Be an affiliate marketer and sell other peoples’ products- “Affiliate marketing” means selling products in exchange for a commission. Hundreds of thousands of companies offer attractive deals to affiliate marketers who promote their products, including huge companies, like Amazon and eBay, as well as smaller companies.
- Become a recognizable youtuber- If you’ve got quirky ideas, or are passionate about your interests, develop your YouTube channel. You never know, you may be the next YouTube star.Youtube is a great platform to start because there are a lot of people just like you who might have the same interests as you, and after a few weeks you’ll get a lot of supporters through sharing of your content and word of mouth. Sooner or later, you’ll get millions of subscribers who’ll be the biggest help in your career like in the case of PewDiePie-after being in an issue; his subscribers increased which means he could still pull through despite the recent issues he faced.
- Tutorial videos- Tutorials are huge on YouTube. If you know how to do something, you can teach others, and make money from your videos. Beauty videos are popular. Michelle Phan, for example has over 1.3 million views. These videos are inspirational and push others to become what they doubted themselves to be.
- Look for sponsorships- Lots of company nowadays provide sponsorship to YouTube channels for direct advertisement. The good thing about it is that you can directly receive the sponsored amount rather than splitting it with YouTube.To reach for a sponsorship you might need to work on a detail proposal about the things you are able to provide. Make sure you know well about your audience and the brand you are approaching.
Achieving your goal may be hard but you have got to put a lot of efforts into it in order for you to get it. Mind you, this kind of goal is long term and if you do it right, you might be lucky and do this all your life and you’ll love it. Inspiring others will be your foundation and they’ll support you back.